Twelve is a dozen. But here at Pickled Pigskins, we’re offering a baker’s dozen of the finest (and some not so fine) college football teams trying to gain honor and glory. It’s an odd year, when traditional losers like Indiana are in the Top Ten, and traditional power houses, like LSU and Auburn, are not. So, friends, pick your winners, including the extra 3 that are there just in case the virus that won’t go away claims another team and causes a cancelation.
Kevin won last week, but decided to defer to second place to choose the tie breaker. So, Janice gets to pick, unless she decides to defer to AJ. Whatever. There is an alternate tie breaker, so choose the winner and score of both of those games. Just get those guesses in by NOON EST Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020.
1. Michigan State @ Maryland
2. #9 Indiana @ #3 Ohio State
3. Iowa @ Penn State
4. Mizzou @ South Carolina
5. LSU @ Arkansas
6. #10 Wisconsin @ #19 Northwestern
7. Arizona @ Washington (This is the alternate Tie Breaker- pick the final score and winner)
8. #14 Oklahoma State @ #18 Oklahoma
9. B1G Ten Pillow Fight: Illinois (1-3) @ Nebraska (1-2)
10. Tie Breaker (pick the winner and final score) #21 Liberty @ North Carolina State
Optional picks: #7 Cincinnati @ Central Florida; Appalachian State @ #15 Coastal Carolina; Virginia Tech @ Pittsburgh