Week 5. By now some teams are out of the running for the big prize, like LSU and Notre Dame. Can they salvage something of the season? Find out Saturday. For now, guess the winners of the following ten games, including a Tiger match-up in Baton Rouge and an Irish visit with the Orange. Also, Tychicus chose the other Red River Rivalry for the tie breaker with the Cowboys hosting the Longhorns. Chose the winner and guess the score on that game. It could get you the opportunity for bragging rights.
Get your picks in by Friday evening 9:00 PM EDT!
1. #7 Stanford @ #10 Washington-Friday night lights in Seattle which will have a deciding factor in the PAC 12.
2. Navy @ Air Force – The first in the Commander in Chief trophy games.
3. #11 Tennessee @ #25 Georgia – Can the Volunteers continue to dominate other SEC teams? The Dawgs at least get the home field.
4. Purdue @ Maryland – I thought Chas would prefer this one over the South Carolina game against Texas A&M.
5. #8 Wisconsin @ #4 Michigan – The big game in the B1G 10.
6. Mizzou @ LSU – Two SEC Tigers who haven’t had much to roar about lately.
7. #3 Louisville @ #5 Clemson – Can Louisville keep up its trend of bringing down top teams?
8. Utah State @ #24 Boise State – Since everyone picks the Broncos when I have them here, I thought I’d include them again.
9. Notre Dame @ Syracuse – The Irish were embarrassed by Duke last week at home. Can they regroup on the road?
10.Choose winner and final score Tie Breaker: #22 Texas @ Oklahoma St. – The Longhorns are ranked again. The Cowboys aren’t. Let’s see if that stays the same.