I’ve been busy this week, but here is the list for the opening week of Peter’s Pack of Pickled Pigskin Picks. That’s right, folks. The NCAA College football season begins this week. So here are your choices for Week 1. Let’s see who the weak one is this time.
A reminder of the rules: Pick the winner in all ten games. Also predict the score of the tie breaker. In case two people have the exact prediction, I will ask the later one to repick. And if there is a tie after figuring in the tie breaker, I’ll put the names in a hat and have Mrs. L draw one out. The winner gets accolades from us all, and the opportunity to pick the next tie breaker.
Have your picks entered on this thread by Saturday, 12 NOON Eastern time/ 11 Central, 10 Mountain, 9 Pacific. If you live in some other time zone, figure out when that is for you.
1. Oregon St. @ #5 Ohio State
2. #23 Texas @ Maryland
3. Ole Miss @ Texas Tech
4. #6 Washington @ #9 Auburn
5. #14 Michigan @ #12 Notre Dame
6. Idaho @ Fresno State
7. #8 Miami @ #25 LSU (Sunday)
8. #20 Virginia Tech @ #19 Florida State (Monday)
9. Pillow Fight: Kent St. @ Illinois
10. Tie Breaker- Pick winner and final score: BYU @ Arizona
(Rankings based on AP Top 25 Poll; Pillow Fight based on ESPN Bottom Ten)