Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! How about a little Pickled Pigskin to go along with the turkey and dressing/stuffing? (BTW- It’s dressing outside the turkey, stuffing in it.) By that I mean that the first game is Thursday evening. So after that first round and before you decide between the pumpkin and apple pies, pick the winners of these games. Once again, there is a secondary tie breaker, along with the main one, chosen by Moi (Peter) since I won last week, along with three alternate games in case of cancelations.
So get those guesses in before 7:00PM EST Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020.
Thursday 7:00PM EST
1. #13 Iowa State @ #17 Texas
2. Rutgers @ Purdue
3. #15 Oregon @ Oregon State
4. Texas Tech @ #23 Oklahoma State
5. Penn State @ Michigan
6. Vanderbilt @ Mizzou (alternate tie breaker- pick winner and final score)
7. #22 Auburn @ #1 Alabama
8. San José State @ Boise State
9. Pillow Fight: (New Mexico (0-4) @ Utah State (0-4)
10. Tie Breaker (pick the winner and the final score): Nebraska @ #24 Iowa