It’s here: Lucky Week 7. Okay, so I don’t believe in luck, but seven is the perfect number. So, hopefully, someone will score a perfect 10 this week. I won it last time so I picked a good one for the tie breaker: The pre-SEC Championship, with Georgia going to Alabama. Bulldogs and Crimson Tide. What a week!
As always, get your educated predictions (this is college football, after all) in by NOON EDT Saturday.
1. #1 Clemson @ Georgia Tech
2. #15 Auburn @ So. Carolina
3. Navy @ East Carolina
4. Ole Miss @ Arkansas
5. Army @ Texas-San Antonio
6. Duke @ NC State
7. #5 North Carolina @ Florida State
8. Kansas @ West Virginia
9. Pillow Fight: North Texas (1-3) @ Middle Tennessee (1-4)
10. Tie Breaker – predict the winner and the final score: #3 Georgia @ #2 Alabama
PS – I had the LSU-Florida game on this list, but it got postponed because of COVID.