And now, back by popular demand (not very, only Kevin and Chas so far) it’s the College Football guessing game where no one wins a prize, but all who try have fun participating. It’s the 2019 version of Peter’s Pack of Pickled Pigskin Picks (credit to whomever thought of that name).
Can last year’s overall winner (Chas with 82 correct picks) repeat?
Let’s get right down to it. Choose the winner of these ten games, as well as the score for the tie breaker. Enter your guesses before Friday, August 30th at 6:00pm Eastern Daylight Time. (Rankings are pre-season picks.)
1. Northern Iowa @ #21 Iowa State
2. South Carolina @ North Carolina
3. Georgia State @ Tennessee
4. Boise St @ Florida State
5. Fresno State @ USC (the one in California)
6. Ole Miss @ Memphis
7. Virginia Tech @ Boston College
8. Rice @ Army (Friday 8/30)
9. #9 Notre Dame @ Louisville (Monday 9/2)
10. Tie Breaker (pick winner and score): #11 Oregon @ # 16 Auburn