This is Week 14 in the longest college football season in memory. Because of postponements there are two more weeks after this. So, I am going crazy (I was half-way there already) and added comments below.
Once again, I (Peter) won last week, so I picked the tie breaker. Be nice. Those Cats of mine are struggling (11 straight regular season losses).
So enjoy the fun and get those guesses in before NOON EST Saturday, Dec 5, 2020.
1. #5 Texas A&M @ Auburn- Can Auburn make up for its loss in the Iron Bowl? We’ll see.
2. Texas @ Kansas State – Can Texas make something of the season? Who knows?
3. Nebraska @ Purdue – Can Nebraska win its 2nd game? Who can tell?
4. Penn State @ Rutgers – Can Penn State win 2 in a row? The Shadow knows.
5. Eastern Michigan @ Western Michigan – Can you say which school has the best record in the state? Who? WMU, that’s who.
6. #12 Indiana @ #16 Wisconsin – Can you believe how good IU is this year? Who knew!
7. South Carolina @ Kentucky (Alternate tie breaker – final score and winner, please)
8. Georgia Tech @ NC State – Can Hornets sting again? Stay tuned!
9. Pillow Fight: Bowling Green @ Akron (both 0-4) – Two bad teams against each other? Too blue.
10. Tie Breaker (predict winner and final score): Colorado @Arizona – Can the ‘Cats Bear Down? I hope so!
Alternates in case of cancellations and postponements:
#24 Tulsa @ Navy; #19 Iowa @ Illinois; #13 BYU @ #18 Coastal Carolina