This week is different. Idaho Mike won the game last week and I told him, as I usually do, to pick the tie breaker game. I said, “What’ll it be, Mike?” He misunderstood and picked all 10 games. (Nepotism!) That’s okay, he hasn’t done this very often. It saved me a little time. I did change a couple of his games. When I do the Pillow Fight, I base it on the ESPN.com Bottom 10, which lists the worst college football teams. So I try to get two teams with fewer than 2 wins. His choice was okay, but I moved it up to the # 5 position here, removing a gimmie game, and picked two losing teams. So, I hope he doesn’t mind.
Whatever your picks, you have until NOON EDT Saturday to select all 10 winners and the score of the tie breaker. (Good choice, by the way, Mike.)
1. Tennessee @ Georgia
2. Florida State @ Notre Dame
3. Texas Tech @ Iowa State
4. Marshall @ Western Kentucky
5. Central Arkansas @ Arkansas State
6. Temple @ Navy
7. Virginia Tech @ North Carolina
8. North Carolina State @ Virginia
9. Pillow Fight: Middle Tennessee (0-4) @ Florida International (0-1)
10. Tie Breaker – predict the winner and final score: (drum roll, please!) Miami @ Clemson.