Twelve. One dozen. Ten plus two. Twelve months in the year. Twelve tribes of Israel. Twelve apostles.
One of my favorite numbers is twelve. So this must be my favorite week of college football, no? Actually, week 14 is. That’s when most of the rivalry games are. So here are your ten choices for week 12. I (Peter) won last week and was going to choose the Arizona game as the tie breaker, but since the Wildcats are on the road against a Top 10 team, and are likely to be blown out, I decided to go with a game closer to where I live, and one that has importance for the two teams.
Make you picks by Saturday, NOON EST.
1. Michigan State @ #14 Michigan
2. Syracuse @ Duke
3. VMI @ Army
4. TCU @ Texas Tech
5. #21 Navy @ # 16 Notre Dame
6. #5 Georgia @ #13 Auburn
7. South Carolina @ Texas A&M
8. #10 Oklahoma @ # 12 Baylor
9. Stanford @ Washington State
10. Tie Breaker: pick the winner and the final score: #7 Minnesota @ #23 Iowa