Hello, and welcome to another addition of the Pickled Pigskin Picks. My name is Peter L and I’m here to provide you with an opportunity for fame and glory. Okay, so boasting rights on a small blog is what you can gain by guessing the outcome of more college football games than a half-dozen other contenders, besides getting to choose which game is the tie breaker. Mumsee from Idaho was the latest winner, and she picked a doozie of a game, featuring two contenders for the PAC 12 title.
Pick your favorites by NOON EDT Saturday, the 19th of October, 2019, and you’ll be entered into the registry. Buena suerte, as they say south of the border.
1. #9 Florida @ South Carolina
2. Purdue @ #23 Iowa
3. #14 Boise State @ BYU
4. South Florida @ Navy
5. Florida State @ Wake Forest
6. #17 Arizona State @ #13 Utah
7. #16 Michigan @ #7 Penn State
8. Air Force @ Hawai’i
9. Pillow Fight: Rice (0-6) @ UTSA (2-4)
10. Tie Breaker: pick winner and final score: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington