It was a wild week in college football last week. Two top 10 teams lost to unranked teams. What will happen this week? Here are the choices you’ll have from which to pick. Janice picked an easy tie breaker. The hard part will be deciding how much of a blow-out it’ll be. I’ve made a few comments to maybe help those few who haven’t done too well lately.
1. Florida State @ Duke
2. South Carolina @ Tennessee
3. Kansas @ Iowa State (ISU knocked off Oklahoma last week in the biggest upset of the year so far.)
4. #10 Auburn @ LSU (Tigers vs Tigers. It’s hard to win in Baton Rouge if you are the visiting team.)
5. #12 Oklahoma @ Texas at the Cotton Bowl stadium (The Red River Rivalry continues. Can Oklahoma come back from the embarrassment?)
6. Navy @ Memphis
7. Appalachian State @ Idaho
8. Boise State @ San Diego State
9. UCLA @ Arizona
10. Tie Breaker: Baylor @ #14 Oklahoma State – Guess the score and the winner. (Hint: Baylor hasn’t won any games this year, though they almost beat Oklahoma. If they win this, it’ll be the biggest upset of the century.)
I think this will be a fun week to see who can guess the best, as most of these games are hard to pick. Sorry. It’s the end of the quarter at my school, and the middle of the season, so consider this the midterm exam.