These are unprecedented times. Besides all the other oddities of 2020, college football is in week 15. Normally, the only game left would be the annual Army-Navy game. Chas won last week but deferred since his favorite teams are done for the year. So, in honor of the Veterans and military dependents of Wandering Views, I decided to make the Army/Navy game the tie breaker. There is an alternate, since this is also the year of cancellations, the annual Territorial Cup game in Arizona. Unfortunately for me, my favorite team is also on the ESPN Bottom 10 list this week, having lost its last 11 regular season games, also unprecedented.
So, Pigskin Pickers, make your selections by 7:00 PM EST Friday, Dec. 11, 2020 in order to be eligible to pick the tie breaker game for yet another week. Yes, there’s a 16th week this season, and it’s not the bowl games.
1. #9 Georgia @ #25 Missouri
2. Utah @ #21 Colorado
3. Wisconsin @ # 16 Iowa
4. #17 North Carolina @ # 10 Miami
5. Michigan State @ Penn State
6. Boise State @ Wyoming
7. LSU @ #6 Florida
8. Auburn @ Mississippi State
9. Pillow Fight AND substitute tie breaker (Pick winner and final score): Arizona State (0-2) @ Arizona (0-4)
10. Tie breaker (predict winner and final score):Navy! @ Army!
Alternates: Rutgers @ Maryland; Minnesota @ Nebraska; Washington @ Oregon